CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD AN
ENERGIZING EDUCATION APPLICATION
Thank You for your interest in the Energizing Education program!
How does the program work?
- Rewards creative learning ideas that are not part of the regular school budget or curriculum
- Distributed in $100—$500 increments; requests may be only partially funded
- Operation Round-Up Board awards the grants in December of each year
- Any teacher for grades K-12 at any public or private school where a significant number of students are from Logan County Electric Cooperative’s service territory
- Multiple teachers from the same school may apply; however, individual teachers may apply for only one grant per school year
Grant Award Criteria
- Innovative, creative learning experiences for students (40 percent)
- Benefits and directly involves students (20 percent)
- Clearly defined plan of implementation (30 percent)
- Provides an adequate budget summary (10 percent)
The deadline for receiving grant applications is Friday, November 18.
All grant applicants will be contacted during the week of December 19-23. Checks will be made payable to the school, along with a note as to the project being funded.
All questions can be directed to Ashley Oakley, staff liaison to Operation Round-Up, 937-592-4781 or firstname.lastname@example.org