For the health and safety of our employees, members and communities our lobby will be closed until further notice. While public access is restricted in our building, your co-op staff will be here to serve the members during normal business hours. We are happy to help, so please call us at 937-592-4781 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
24/7 emergency and outage service is available by calling 937-592-4781 or 855-592-4781
We know that many of our members come to our office to pay their electric bill. While this practice will have to cease, the co-op offers several convenient ways to make a payment without coming into the lobby.
- Call 844-219-1219 for our Secure Automated Payment system
- Pay online with SmartHub at www.logancounty.coop
- Download and use the SmartHub app on your Apple or Android device
- Mail to: 1587 CR 32, North Bellefontaine, OH 43311
- Pay at the drop-off box outside the office
- Set up recurring bank draft payments with a checking or savings account
- Set up recurring payments with a credit or debit card
Cash payments are discouraged. These payments can be made but be advised:
- Cash must be enclosed in a sealed envelope before being placed in the drop box
- It is vital that your bill stub is included in the envelope
- If a bill stub is not available please include your name, address and telephone number on the outside of the envelope
- If you do not have exact change the extra cash will be added as a credit to your electric account
Please call the office if you need help making a payment or setting up a payment option.
The community room at the co-op will be closed to outside organizations until further notice.
These are challenging times, but we are confident that our community will get through this pandemic together. We will continue to provide updates to our business operations and continue to take necessary steps to minimize everyone’s risk without sacrificing member service or electric reliability.