Seven convenient ways to pay your electric bill:
1. Pay from a computer with SmartHub
3. Call 844-219-1219 for the Secure Automated Payment system
4. Set up recurring bank draft payments with a checking or savings account (Automatic Bank Draft form)
5. Set up recurring payments with a credit or debit card (Auto Card form)
6. Mail to:
1587 CR 32 North
Bellefontaine, OH 43311
7. Pay at the front desk or the drop-off box outside
VARIABLE BUDGET BILLING (Residential members only)
Variable Budget Billing is based on a 12 month rolling average kilowatt-hour usage (adding the current month's usage to the previous 11 months usage and divided by 12) and is rounded off to the nearest dollar. Because of this calculation, the billed amount may vary from month to month depending on your usage.
Fill out the Budget Billing Agreement form.
To enroll in the Variable Budget Billing Program members must meet ALL of the following criteria:
- Members may be enrolled in the variable budget billing program anytime after having 12-months of billing history
- The member must be current on their present bill in order to be considered for variable budget billing
- The member must pay the budget billed amount by the due date, or the gross payment on the level billed amount will apply
- The cooperative reserves the right to adjust the billing at any time and limit the beginning of the budget billing to a certain month (s)
If at any time a member cannot meet the above terms and conditions, then the member's electric account will simply revert back to a standard monthly billing schedule. Either party may cancel this agreement with a thirty-day written notice.
SECURE AUTOMATED PAYMENT SYSTEM
Payments over-the-phone may be made via a secure automated payment system, 844-219-1219, please have your account number ready for identification.
Sign up for Automatic Bank Draft through your SmartHub account, or fill out the Automatic Bank Draft form.
After your authorization for Automatic Bank Draft, LCEC will send you a bill each month at the regular time. On the due date of the bill, the amount of the bill will be deducted from your checking account by your bank and transferred to Logan County Electric Cooperative.
Please continue to pay your monthly payment until you receive confirmation from our office that your Bank Draft has been successfully set up.
AUTO CARD (Residential members only)
Sign up for Automatic Credit Card payment through your SmartHub account, or fill out the Auto Card form
After your authorization for Auto Card payment, LCEC will send you a bill each month at the regular time. As early as the 14th of each month, the amount of the bill will be deducted from your card by your bank and transferred to Logan County Electric Cooperative.
Please continue to pay your monthly payment until you receive confirmation from our office that your Auto Card has been successfully created.
ECONOMIC ASSISTANCE AVAILABLE:
Bridges Community Action Partnership
1653 U.S. 68 North, Bellefontaine, OH 43311
Phone: 937.404.9203 | Fax: 937.404.9211
Logan County Department of Job & Family Services
211 E. Columbus Avenue, Bellefontaine, OH 43311
Phone: 937.599.5165 | Fax: 937.592.4395
Logan County Children's Services
Must have a child and be currently involved with the agency
1855 St. Rt. 47 W., Bellefontaine, OH 43311
Logan County Veterans Services
121 S. Opera St., Bellefontaine, OH 43311
Phone: 937.599.4221 | Fax: 937.592.1998
St. Vincent de Paul - Bellefontaine
328 E. Patterson, Bellefontaine, OH 43311
Phone: 937.592.9455 | Fax: 937.592.0971
Catholic Charities - Helping Hands
613 S. Hamilton, Bellefontaine, OH 43311